Friday 23 March 2018

Khalrobo builds Auld a house

One of my carpenters on Halls of Fate, Khalrobo (on the left) has recently made a house for my new toon, Auld.  It's a Valor Homestead in Halas but although this is a nice house I wanted it to be something different. 

There is a nice garden in a ravine outside the house.

 A large pool is popular with dirty visitors fresh from the quest.
 
 Auld is especially happy with a statue of the queen he got from one of my older toons.

 At the bottom of the garden is a conservatory where Auld likes to paint.
 
The interior of the house is very civilised, appropriate for a gentleman like Auld.

  
Auld's study and bedroom is in a loft of the main hall. 

A secret room in a break-out contains a brewery.

On the wall are two guild banners. When I first started in EQ2 I joined a guild called the Old Timer's Guild (OTG). I enjoyed this guild for many years, but eventually started a family guild that my children could also play in. When I became distracted by other games my membership in OTG lapsed, so when I started playing again I continued with my family guild. But recently I thought it would be nice to be in a guild again, and created Auld to be a member of OTG. So Auld is in OTG, but the carpenter Khalrobo is in my guild the Golden Horde.

Khalrobo has made a copy of the house to put up on the housing Leaderboards, so if you are on Halls of Fate, please drop by this Small category home (Khalrobo's Castle) and give it your support!






No comments:

Post a Comment